- What is your personal style?
- What are your hobbies?
Broncos Preseason open practice 2012
- Blogging, Fashion, and photography are my every other thought. If I could eat sleep and breathe it, I would. I also love to read classic literature namely, Fitzgerald, Whitman, and Hemingway. Running, yoga, and swimming keep me going. I'm a crazy sports fanatic. (Broncos fan- in the good times and bad).
In Memory of Eleanor and Howard Collins #lostbutnotforgotten- I am a very forgetful person, so there are two things that I can honestly say that I never leave the house without- two good luck charms. I have an antique key necklace that reminds me of my grandparents. I never take it off . I also have a Warrior Head pinky ring that reminds me every day of the unity of my Arapahoe High School family back home. #warriorstrong
- What is your favorite color of clothing?
Purple Jessica McClintock dress with nylon ankle-length drape
- Purple. I believe that purple makes a statement. Purple portrays a strong and intelligent individual and does not wash out or overpower.
- Do you spend more on clothes or makeup?
- Clothes. Clothes are my first loyalty and I am absolutely obsessed; however, this does not mean that I do not I spend a fair share of my paycheck on makeup.
- Where is the most beautiful place you've been to/want to go to?
Little Gaspirilla, Florida
- My dream is to travel to the great fashion cities and most beautiful places in Europe. Paris, Milan, Madrid, Florence, London, Rome... the possibilities are endless. So far the most beautiful place that I've ever been to is Little Gaspirilla, Florida. It is remote with white sand beaches and seems to be one of the best kept secrets of the area -not ruined with tourists yet.
7. Who is/are your celebrity crush/es?Josh Hutcherson is my celebrity crush. My poor roommate has to put up with his poster on our door. I've been a fan-girl since the Zathura days.
8. Do you prefer BB cream, CC cream, foundation, or no makeup?
- I love foundation, but not heavy. Bare-minerals powder foundation evens out your skin with out making it greasy or unnatural looking.
9. What is your dream job?
- Fashion is my obsession. I know that Photography, sewing, sketching, are my inspirations but I also have a love for writing and predicting. In a perfect world, I would love to write for Vogue, design my own line, or be a fashion forecaster. Right now, I am just seeing what God has in store for me.
10. Can you share with us 1 beauty secret?
-To quote Audrey Hepburn, "I believe that happy girls are the prettiest." The secret to true beauty is allowing what is inside to shine through.
I am so honored to be nominated for this award. I nominate
Now girls, here are your questions....
1. Who would you say is your number one fashion inspiration?
2. What made you decide to start blogging?
3. What is your favorite magazine?
4. What is your dream job?
5. Who are your literary inspirations?
6. How would you describe your personal style?
7. Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn? Why?
8. What is your favorite quote?
9. Coffee or Tea?
10. What is your life goal/ if you could picture where you are going to be in ten years what would you say?
Answer my questions and share 10 bloggers who have 200 followers or less who you feel have excellent blogs. I cant wait for your responses. :) xoxo ~ B